Thing-Thing 2 Hints and Tips
Need some help with Thing-Thing 2? Check out these cheats, hints, tips and walkthroughs. New info is added regularly.
Check out other games at Crazy Monkey Games;
Thing Thing 2 Game Guide
The objective of Thing-Thing 2 is to escape the city and kill anyone in your way.
Move Left: A or Left Arrow Key
Move Right: D or Right Arrow Key
Jump: W or Up Arrow Key
Run: S or Down Arrow Key
Change Weapon: F or 0
- Jump a lot to avoid getting hit.
- Always aim for enemies' heads - you'll kill them faster that way.
- Watch your stamina (the white meter) - if it gets too low you won't be able to run or jump for a short length of time.
- When you reach a barrier, the number next to it indicates how many enemies you must kill to continue. If you kill enemies on your way to the barrier, it won't take as long once you get there.
- Enemies don't have guns in this game, so if you're far away from them, they can't hurt you.
- If you're low on health, just wait and it will slowly regenerate.
- You'll have to move your mouse to compensate for recoil.
- If you find a Derringer, save it for a difficult situation.
- To unlock secret weapons, finish each level and survival mode with high enough kill counts.