Boxhead 2Play Rooms Hints and Tips
Need some help with Boxhead 2Play Rooms? Check out these cheats, hints, tips and walkthroughs. New info is added regularly.
Check out other games at Crazy Monkey Games;
Boxhead 2Play Rooms Game Guide
Movement and Controls
- Player 1: Movement ↑ → ← ↓
- Player 2: Movement W A S D
- Player 1: (Single Player) Space
- Player 1: (Multi Player): /
- Player 2: Space
- Single Player: 0 ... 9
- Player 1 (Multi Player): . and , Keys
- Player 2: Q and E Keys
How to Play
- It's pretty simple, Kill or be killed. Collect as many weapons and powerups along the way and always, always keep that multiplier up!
- You earn more weapons, or upgrades for your current weapons by increasing your multiplier. Every kill will increase it by 1. The multiplier will go back down over time, and this speeds up depending on how high your multiplier is.
Discharged from the army for blowing up an army base by mistake. After being discharged, Bambo decided to travel the length of the US where he was harassed by the small town police force for which he ended up in jail. Four years later he was released to enter the Boxhead Rooms to get rid of the zombies. His skills are advanced jungle warfare, desert recon, and urban fighting. He is also an avid subscriber of Survival weekly.
Member of the US SWAT association and currently an active SWAT team member. Bon has joined forces with Bambo to help rid the Rooms of zombies and devils. His skills include embassy hostage rescue, criminal arrests, and climbing. He also likes to cook in his spare time.
Secret agent from England for Her Majesty the Queen. Bind has been borrowed from the UK to supply intelligence on the whereabouts of the zombies. His skills include romancing women, espionage, and close combat. Bind spends most of his spare time protecting England.
Ex-Marine and now a gun for hire. Sergeant Bert Boxman has recently been involved in a few secret wars around the world. The people of Boxville have put up their own money to hire Bert to help the others rid the town of zombies and other undesirable creatures. He says his spare time is classified.
Once a citizen of Boxville, now cursed by a virus, he wanders looking for humans to feed on. He likes mature meat and prefers to keep his meat around for a little while before consumption. He likes to go for long walks in his time off from the Rooms.
Tip: Zombies are slow and not too bright. They rely solely on melee attacks, so keep your distance. Their power is in numbers. Don't get swarmed!
The devil seems to think that he is the being of all beings. Personally, I think he is a little confused and sunburned. His fireballs are more a relief rather than a weapon, as they make him feel cool every time he fires one. In his spare time he loves sunbathing and going for swims to cool himself down.
Tips: The Devils are much more formidable enemies than the zombies. They are highly resilliant to attacks and are able to shoot energy balls if you give them the chance. Keep hitting them with a quick-firing weapon such as the Uzi and they'll never have a chance to get off a shot.
Tips and Tricks
- Tip 1: Upgrade, upgrade, upgrade! The weapons get better and better as you earn more, so be sure and keep that multiplier up.
- Tip 2: Be sure and take care of the Box Devils as soon as possible. They can only shoot energy balls at you while you're not shoothing them.
- Tip 3: Play on Cooperative Mode. Twice the firepower!
- Tip 4: Explosives can be your greatest friend as well as your worst enemy. Don't get too giddy with that Rocket Launcher, the splash damage can seriously put a kink in your zombie killing plans.